"While the world is at your fingertips on the internet and we could leverage the experiences of other travelers, we didn't want to spend our time doing all that research. Most people need a vacation after their vacation because they are so exhausted "figuring everything out". We wanted a 'plug and play' kind of trip. We had such a fantastic time - it was a true vacation!"
- Mary T.
Custom Private Travel
Dip your toes in the water. Stick a straw in a coconut. Scuba dive alongside tropical fish. Climb the highest mountain in the Malay Archipelago. Meet The David in a private viewing. Golf at night under the stars. Picnic on a private beach. Dine in a local's home. Stroll through the market with an expert chef.
Do whatever you want. It's your vacation...we're just here to make your dream trip a reality. Call us at 425.894.8976.
Travel Your Way
Whether you're looking for an adrenaline-rushed, adventure-filled experience or a laid-back family vacation, we will create an itinerary especially for you.
Guides & Local Experts
On your private trip you choose whether you'd like to journey solo or be led by our expert guides. Either way, we're available 24/7 during your trip in case of emergency; needing a restaurant recommendation classifies as an emergency in our food-loving world.
Despite having group journeys in a limited number of countries, we provide custom itineraries to many more destinations. Let us know where you want to go and we'll put it together for you.
Each and every itinerary is built specifically to what you want on your trip. Give us a call today and we'll start building the trip of your dreams - 425.894.8976.
Your vacation is precious, so let's maximize your time, starting with saving you time and energy during the planning process.
We will schedule a 30 minute conference call or meeting with all the travelers involved in the decision making so we understand exactly what you're looking for. Our service fee is due upon scheduling the consultation and it will be applied to your final trip when the itinerary is accepted.
Non-refundable consultation fee: $500 per itinerary
2. Itinerary Review
After our consultation we will develop a first draft itinerary. Just like designing a website or building a house, we will review drafts with you until you give it the stamp of approval. Your custom trip will be priced as an all-inclusive getaway which includes accommodations, regional transportation and guided activities. Want more? Want less? No problem. Just ask.
Non-refundable trip deposit: due upon acceptance of the itinerary
Final trip payment: due 90 days before the date of travel
3. Travel Confirmation
After you accept the final itinerary we're off working our magic - booking everything for you and getting you access to exclusive experiences. You'll receive a hard-copy and soft-copy itinerary with all the information you need - transportation, hotels, activities, guides, contacts, and a complete packing list so you'll be well prepared when you lace up your shoes and walk out the door.
4. Ready? Set? Go!
During your private trip you will be cared for by your travel director or our partners at your destination. We are also available 24/7 during your trip in case of emergency.
Planning & Pricing
Highlights to Consider
Looking for some ideas? Just picture some of these incredible experiences:
▼ WILDLIFE & NATURE
- Witness the sea turtle life cycle and release newly hatched turtles into the sea
- Cruise the river searching for crocodiles and the famously long-nosed proboscis monkey
- Join a night safari to spot a myriad of rain forest animals
▼ WATER ACTIVITIES
- Scuba dive & snorkel with tropical fish
- Paddleboard, parasail, or jet ski on the open sea
- Charter a private boat for deep-sea fishing and dine on your fresh catch!
▼ CULINARY DELIGHTS
- Visit the vast green fields of a tea plantation
- Learn local cooking techniques at beautiful, outdoor venues
- Dine on the best food from hawker stands to fine dining restaurants
▼ ACTIVE ADVENTURES
- Hike Mount Kinabalu, or try the annual "Climbathon" race
- Rock climb on limestone crags in Peninsular Malaysia
- Fly high with a tandem paraglide
▼ SHOPPING & NIGHTLIFE
- Sip on a cocktail crafted especially for you by bartenders with flair
- Have a personal escort to help you bargain at markets
- Shop at the finest luxury brand stores
▼ CULTURE & EDUCATION
- Visit religious sites such as mosques, temples, and churches
- Appreciate Renaissance art at the Uffizi Gallery
- Become a part of the show in an intimate opera set in a Venetian Palace
- Plant trees to help preserve the forest regions
- Volunteer to rehabilitate orangutans in their sanctuary
▼ REST & RELAXATION
- Forget all your worries with a massage on a private, secluded island
- Sip coconut water under a palm tree on your private beach
- Indulge in a spa in the Italian countryside
Questions? Comments? Ready to go?!